I never realized how important body types and body language were in terms of conveying a character's personality until we studied about character development in class.
So I went ahead and drew a full body group shot, changing their body types a little bit.
- Diamond is a bit more 'sharp' than the others. He's not meant to look entirely 'evil', but I wanted to make him seem like a borderline 'cunning business man' type with some elegance.
- Perhaps Club is a bit too short, but I'm beginning to like that petite form. I thought giving her a big head and a tiny body would be cute. She seems kind of weak and fragile, but even so she still outranks Diamond with that big brain of her's.
- Heart is supposed to have distinctive womanly curves, and her face is slightly round but not as much as Club or Joker's.
- Spade pretty much looks the same as before haha. He's more masculine than Diamond.
- Although Joker's as tall as Spade, he has an innocent baby face. His figure is supposed to be kind of bendy.